For cabin rental on the Fox River in historic Ottawa, IL, welcome to the Remembrance Rock Lodge. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of secluded natural beauty, with views of local wildlife and the vista of the seasons, within easy driving distance to fine dining, area state parks and many historic sites.
Only 75 miles from Chicago, our lodge is within easy access to all points in the midwest. We are located in the beautiful Fox River valley as it enters the Illinois River in historic Ottawa, Illinois. Off interstate 80 and IL Rt 71 - travel here is not a problem (see map below and PDF for specific directions).
Remembrance Rock Lodge features:
- Single bedroom cabin rental for two
- Aromatic cedar wood interior
- Full size gas fireplace and central air
- Luxurious 2 person whirlpool bath
- Wooden deck with riverfront view
- IDEAL HONEYMOON RETREAT
- Access to boat launch and pier in Ottawa
- Complimentary bicycles, kayak, jon boat, canoe, fishing and water safety equipment
Seasonally view majestic American bald eagles, water fowl, white tailed deer, and other wildlife. Visit historic Starved Rock and other parks such as Buffalo Rock, Illini and Mathiessen State Park. Stay in Ottawa to visit the historic site of the first Lincoln - Douglas Debate and many historic wall murals. Ottawa, Illinois, features quaint shops, fine dining and natural beauty found no where else in the Illinois River Valley.